Come to the dark side; we have cookies.

Today was a stressful day. Nothing too major-league, just piles of annoyances on top of each other.

Example: I was on my way to teach class, and I was slowed down on the subway stairs by some chick mincing down the steps in high heels. I tried my best to get around her, but she was waving her arms around and making it pretty much impossible. Finally I got past her, sprinted to the train, and the doors closed, inches away from my face. The next train took...

Still waiting...

Still waiting...

Twenty minutes.

I was ten minutes late to teach class. To make matters worse, 80 people got on the elevator and they pressed every button.

Yup.

God was not smiling upon me today.

So I thought, "This is a day of infamy," and got to thinking: Hey, is this Pearl Harbor Day? But no, it was December 7, 1941. D checked on Wikipedia.

But all is not lost. I finished my shrug:



And got this shirt:



And here are the shirts I got yesterday, per Kitkat's request:



Comments

Irene said…
Lovely shrug....lovelier model! :p
Anonymous said…
Pretty stuff! The shrug is one of my very favorite colors.
Roxanne said…
Too cute! (the shrug)

Love the cookie monster shirt, too. :)
Anonymous said…
Thanks! The shirts look great, and nice job with the shrug!

If it makes you feel any better, I think I hit every traffic light red yesterday.
Roxanne said…
And isn't it always when we're in a big hurry that everybody else around us seem to be either a sloth or a slug? Arrrggg!

I also hate being late. Especially when others are counting on me to be somewhere.
This suzy said…
I love the color of that shrug. And that T-shirt is awesome! :)
Bearette said…
Irene - thanks! Good to have you back!

Liz - isn't it cool? I decided to branch out from pink ;)

Rox - it was hard to find, but worth it (the cookie shirt :)

Kitkat - I think there was definitely something in the air.

Rox - yeah, it seems to be the way, unfortunately.

Suzy - thanks!
Cherry Popcorn said…
The cookie shirt is so cute! =) Haha..

Hope your day turned out better! Everyone has days like this! Take care!
Lisa said…
I love the cookie monster shirt!

The shrug is adorable. Great color.
Bearette said…
Shin - I like your new avatar! Take care.

Lisa - thanks :)
Mz.Elle said…
Ohh you look so pretty in your shrug!

I love that black t-shirt,hehehe,I'd go over to the dark side for cookies,ANY day:)
Caro said…
Your shrug came out nice.

I hate being in a hurry and getting slowed down by others.

I'm surprised my kid's first words weren't "Move it you jerks."
Elsa said…
I love the shrug...and the "Come to the Dark Side" shirt!! I think I'm going to google it and see if I can get one on line.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!