Thursday thirteen

1. I was never into jazz before, but now I like Diana Krall and Madeleine Peyroux.
2. I'm not into Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera et al.
3. To my immense shock, I might see a Jessica Simpson movie (and it was my idea). Employee of the Month looks funny.
4. I like crunchy peanut butter the best.
5. When we were in Orlando once, we discovered that a steakhouse had some of the best vegetarian options.
6. I've been to Disney World three times: once with my mother and aunt when I was 10, with the high school band when I was 14, and with D when I was 25.
7. I like the Magic Kingdom better than the Epcot Center.
8. We stayed at the Polynesian, which had the best Tonga French Toast (French toast with bananas inside). It was dangerous.
9. The hills I biked up in my childhood look smaller now.
10. At my last job, I didn't take part in the Secret Santa swap, and then I wished I had.
11. I like teaching yoga.
12. Anne Tyler is probably my favorite author.
13. This was drafted on Wednesday.

Comments

Ashley Beth said…
In my sleepy state, I read #2 - "I'm not into...et al" as "at all." I laughed to myself and thought, I wonder if that fits, too.

#9 made me smile - "The hills I biked up in my childhood look smaller now." I'm sure my childhood biking hills would look smaller, too, but I bet they'd take much more effort for now.

Have a great weekend, Bearette!
Bearette said…
Thanks, NM! have a good weekend.

I think "at all" works, too :)
This suzy said…
Cheater! Drafting on Wednesday! :P
Bearette said…
i know, i'm a bad girl ;)
Anonymous said…
It's hard for me to understand the attraction to Justin Timberlake... also Colin Farrell. I just don't see what all the fuss is about.
Bearette said…
Same here! Colin Firth...different story ;)
Anonymous said…
Justin and I used to visit Disneyworld a lot (in our more affluent days), and LOVED it. I make my own little version of Tonga Toast at the B&B, because I loved it, too! We never stayed at the Polynesian, but we've stayed at a lot of the other resorts. I miss those vacations! :)
Caro said…
MMMMM, banana french toast.

I'm cooking some this weekend. You've started a craving.
Anonymous said…
Obviously I would never include Colin Firth on my WTF? list.

;)
Bearette said…
I saw a guy with the same eyes as Colin Firth, just different hair :)
verniciousknids said…
Have you ever had the banana pancakes in Thailand? They are the Colin Firth of the pancake world...definitely to die for!
Bearette said…
i've never been to thailand, but now i know i must have them ;) i love banana pancakes.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!