Thursday thirteen

1. I'm contemplating buying Madeleine Peyroux's new CD and Asian Lounge (supposedly good for yoga).
2. I like Asian Groove (a birthday gift from my college roommate) very much, and they played part of it at the restaurant where we met Ashley and her husband for dinner.
3. I'm getting a little bored with Pilates.
4. I still like yoga, of course.
5. My back seems to be doing a lot better...apparently my problems were caused by a tight psoas (flexor connecting the hip and back). So I've been stretching it.
6. On Friday night we're trying a Thai restaurant called Pukk with T&A (yes, they have unfortunate initials ;)
7. On Saturday night we're going to my SIL's birthday party.
8. I wish it would stop raining.
9. I've been teaching a lot (31 times in August, on schedule to teach 24 times in September).
10. I'm still not sure if I ever want a kid.
11. D got a new duck recently; we named it Lemon.
12. I like Erica Jong's writing.
13. Thai and Indian food are my favorite cuisines.

Comments

This suzy said…
I don't want a kid either. I'm just trying to be okay with soon having 3 step kids!
Bearette said…
that's a lot! are they nice kids?
Roxanne said…
So is this a real live duck or one of those "adopt-a-_____" programs? Lemon is a cute name.
Bearette said…
hehe...it's a little rubber duckie. but i'm sure d wouldn't mind having a live one ;)
Amy said…
That's funny about the rain - I wish it WOULD rain out here - never does! I miss that about the east coast.
This suzy said…
They are good kids. But it still makes me nervous sometimes! lol
Anonymous said…
I hope you like Pukk! We went there with my brother and sister on our last visit. I liked the atmosphere, although it's a very tiny space.
Anonymous said…
I remember M got a dish called Son in Law Tofu because he liked the name. ;)
Bearette said…
Amy - wanna trade? ;) although i guess i'm an east coaster...i do like san fran though.

Suzy - i can see why! Good luck.

liz - we're used to those tiny spaces up here ;) son in law tofu is funny, i'll have to check it out. i wonder if anyone would order mother in law tofu???
Anonymous said…
Or... Second Cousin Once Removed tofu.
SK said…
If you get the madeleine peyroux cd let me know if it's good... We are contemplating purchasing it as well.

Yeah for Duckies :)
Caro said…
I have kids and most of the time I'm not sure I want them either.
Bearette said…
Lost - it's really good. I like her other CD, too (Careless Love). they're both really relaxing, but not boring.

C - at least you're honest! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!