So I was visiting 3dpregnancy.com to check on E's progress. Actually, I looked a week ahead, to 25 weeks (I always do this). I was intrigued by the line: "You may see also that your baby comes to your hand if you lay it on your abdomen."

Before, I noticed he could be contrary...D would put his hand on my tummy to feel him, and sometimes he would swim away ;) But today I tried it, and he kicked my hand about 4 times. It was really cool.

The site also mentions, "
[Y]ou can really feel it when he turns and changes positions." This is true. Sometimes it feels like an internal organ is shifting.

In other news, J. Lo's twins were born today.

I feel a peculiar kinship with Jessica Alba because I think we are due around the same time. I heard she was carrying a boy, too, though some tabloid now says "twins."

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hadn't heard that Jessica Alba is pregnant. Good for her--maybe she'll gain a pound or two :)

I can honestly say I'm jealous. I'm still on the fence about bearing children of my own, but I've always thought being pregnant would be fun. I mean, not the morning sickness and huge boobs part (mine are plenty big as it as), but all the other stuff.
Bearette said…
A lot of it is fun. I think it's mostly the anticipation, and feeling the kicking.

So maybe there will be a little Kitkat :)
Elsa said…
That's cool! It must be such a neat and "funky" feeling to a "little someone" kicking in your belly :)
Bearette said…
It is :) He especially likes to kick when I'm lying down, which is cool.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!