Red scarf


Here's the red scarf I just finished as a gift...Silverstar had wanted to see a picture of the newest knitting. Those are my feet at the bottom of the photo.

My Lumix camera is now saying "AF" whenever I take a picture...does anyone know what this means? I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I guess I could always consult the, um, users' manual.

I might make a pair of booties, hat or a blanket as a next project. I have more knitted goods than anyone needs, so most things I make from here on out will be for others.

Comments

Tracy said…
neat red scarf!

"AF" means auto-focus. Does your camera switch from auto to manual focus? Maybe it's trying to tell you something... but I don't know what without looking at it. So, really, I guess I'm not much help.
Yeah, you are better off with the manual. : )
Bearette said…
Well, now I know what it means ;) I can probably just leave it there...sounds easier than manual focus. Thanks!
Anonymous said…
lovely. Red is one of my favorite colors.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!