A hat

Here it is!...the hat I made for a friend's baby. She was kind enough to send me some clothes for E, and I figured I should *not* get clothes for her baby because a neighbor gave them 56 onesies! Yes, you read that right.


Later, when her baby is born, she's going to send me a picture of him or her wearing it. That will be cute :)

I'm going to make another edition of this hat for E, but to avoid pattern fatigue (from making the same thing twice in quick succession), I'm making him a different hat, in turquoise, and still working on the blanket. It is crazy how long those things take! Longer than a sweater. I guess it's just because of the sheer mass of a blanket...long, wide, with worsted weight yarn.

Comments

Mz.Elle said…
That is too cute! I bet it would make a good adult hat too
Tracy said…
I love it!
Now I need to have a baby so you can make me a hat! ; )
Surely it gets cold enough in Florida for a hat...
Bearette said…
Hehe...maybe a silk one in the winter. Or cotton.
Poppy said…
I love the yellow!!!! And the pattern. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!