TV musings

I did a search for "Fall Lineup 2007 TV" (yes, I miss my shows) and ended up at Futon Critic. Futon Critic shared a few disheartening things with me:

1) The New Adventures of Old Christine won't be back until 2008. What the heck? It's better than a lot of movies. Evan Almighty, for one. (Wanda Sykes is in both of them so it's easy to compare.)

2) Notes from the Underbelly, which I started to watch at the end of last season, is also delayed until 2008.

3) Something I've been dreading in the back of my mind finally happened: The Office and Grey's Anatomy will be starting at the same time. Since The Office is shorter, I can catch the last half of Grey's.

At least nothing is competing with Desperate Housewives.

Comments

Elsa said…
If I were you, I'd consider investing in a DVR or TIVO - that way, you can watch The Office and Grey's. We've had a DVR for at least a couple of years, and now it's one of those things we can't live without - especially if we go away - all our shows are there when we get back :)
Bearette said…
elsa - that's a good idea! i think it may be incompatible with our cable provider or something, but we should look into it more.
Elsa said…
Our DVR is from Comcast. My sister used to use TIVO with her Comcast, but switched to the Comcast DVR since it had a double-tuner which means you can record 2 things at the same time instead of just 1. Comcast charges $9.95 a month - and as I said, it is SO worth it. Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!