Stolen from Bdogg

I'm liberating this from Bdogg, as I'm somewhat short on inspiration right now!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My mother's aunt. But I think she also just liked the name.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I got a little teary watching The Object of My Affection (embarrassing, I know). Great movie, though. Paul Rudd always does a great job and I think it was the best acting Jennifer Aniston has done (aside from some stiffness in the beginning).

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, I have a backhand slant :)

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
None!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hmm. I think it would depend on what other person I was ;)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Sometimes, but not as much as a native New Yorker.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes indeed.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No. Did you know that people over a certain age are not allowed to bungee jump? My MIL knows someone who lied about his age so he could do it.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Oatmeal, although as a child I was a Frosted Flakes devotee, and Cracklin' Oat Bran held me in thrall until they changed their recipe.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
It's kind of unconscious, so I'm not sure. I probably don't.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MENTALLY STRONG?
Whatever that means...

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
The kulfi (Indian ice cream) at Chennai Garden. It comes in a small pyramid, and I always bite the top off first.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes and facial expression.

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink, of course.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Sometimes I fly off the handle.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I try to keep in touch with people so I won't miss 'em. I do miss my dog, who lived a nice long life (17 1/2 years).

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
If you want to do it, go ahead!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black shorts, barefoot.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Ratatouille. It rocked.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Nothing. I can hear a bit of traffic outside.

22. IF YOU Were A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Carnation pink. I loved that 64-color Crayola box. Burnt umber or sienna, anyone?

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Freshly baked cupcakes at Billy's Bakery. They should use that scent as a torture device. Anyone would weaken.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
D.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
None, although ice skating can be fun to watch.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown.

28. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
This is too hard, people. I do like a slice of Key Lime pie.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Object of My Affection.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Red tank top.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I like fall the best. I'd ordinarily choose summer over winter, but...it's pretty freakin' hot right now. Good for swimming, though.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs...I have never been very kissy.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
See #13, #23 and #30.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
N/A

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
N/A

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Breadfruit by Celestine Vaite.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nada. I have a laptop.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Nothing, but we'll watch Big Love tonight.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Maybe Tori Amos' new album.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Depends on my mood...I like "Eleanor Rigby," "Let it Be," "Gimme Shelter" and "Beast of Burden" about equally.

44. HOW FAR HAVE YOU BEEN FROM HOME?
To the north: Canada
To the east: France, Italy, Ireland, England
To the west: California
To the south: Bahamas

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can fly over rooftops.

Comments

Mz.Elle said…
Oh I adore your answers! I learned so many new things,lol
Like the age limit on bungee jumping and Indian ice Cream. I need some of THAT!
Im jealous(in the nicest possible way,of course) that your doggie lived such a wonderful long life. My Beans died last year at 11 and her death came way too soon.
17.5 years is AMAZING.
Bearette said…
I'm sorry about Beans. I wish dogs could live forever!
Anonymous said…
I loved that 64-color Crayola box. Burnt umber or sienna, anyone?

Cornflower!
Bearette said…
I remember that one! The blue shade. I always associated it with Mary Ingalls ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!