Male underwear models

Something happened a few days ago that I forgot to blog about. D and I were walking along and we saw a building with a low rooftop. There were a bunch of men on it. One was fully dressed, and I think he had a camera with a tripod, though I'm not sure.

The other men had bulging muscles and were dressed only in tighty whiteys. One was rubbing oil on his arms and another was posing with his hands on his thighs.

It was such a surreal, New York moment.

And no, I didn't have my camera! :D

Comments

Anonymous said…
The memories will have to sustain you, Bearette.

Whenever I see a man with no pants, he's drunk and peeing on the side of a building. No fair.
Bearette said…
Hee...I've seen that too!

I live near an irish pub and once I saw a guy talking with two women outside the pub. he excused himself, turned the corner, and let loose against the wall.

lovely :)
This suzy said…
So how long did you stand there and ogle? lol
Roxanne said…
The closest thing that we saw was the naked cowboy in Times Square. He is famous for showing up in oddball places wearing only his tighty whiteys, carrying his guitar, with a cowboy hat. He looked like he was greased up also.
Bearette said…
suzy - i just kind of stared as we walked by ;) it was definitely a sight to see.

roxanne - my cousin's kids posed for a picture with him when they were in the city :) he is definitely a character.
Katie said…
haha...I would have been giggling so badly. Did you let you eyes linger for a few seconds? ;)
Bearette said…
Sure ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!