Thursday thirteen

1. I met a King Charles Cavalier cocker spaniel named Lucy last night, with white-and-butterscotch coloring.
2. I have also become friends with 2 cats on 26th Street.
3. Their names are unpronounceable.
4. Fall is my favorite season.
5. I often fear that I would have a favorite child (if I have children).
6. Kale is one of my favorite vegetables.
7. My college roommate is coming to visit this weekend.
8. I'm planning to make vegan banana-blueberry pancakes for us on Saturday morning.
9. I like the penguins and polar bears at the zoo best.
10. And, of course, pandas -- when they're available.
11. One of my guilty pleasures is the Def Leppard song, "Photograph."
12. One of my standby dishes is penne, kale and white beans.
13. If I had to pick a favorite restaurant in Manhattan, it would be Angelica Kitchen.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the restaurant rec! We'll be in NYC in a week and are always up for good food...
Bearette said…
cool! feel free to send me an email when you're here...
Anonymous said…
Last weekend I made a dish called "Tuscan Spaghetti", spaghetti with kale, white beans, diced tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil. It was good, but I still love the rigatoni with zucchini recipe. ;)
Bearette said…
Liz, that sounds amazing! Maybe you could post the recipe?
:D
Amy said…
My college roommate is coming to visit me this weekend too! And I do love Def Leppard :-)
Bearette said…
yay!

i wanted to see them in 8th grade, but my mom got me tiffany/nkotb tix instead. it was still fun.
Anonymous said…
We're coming up Friday night the 8th and leaving Sunday. I'll shoot you an email!
kj said…
i like the short-and-sweetness of your thursday 13. and i always like it when you talk about food.

:)
Bearette said…
There was a definite food thread in that one ;)
Lisa said…
I pet some dogs today in your honor: a husky/lab mix, a rottweiler, and a rotty mix that looked like a black lab.
Bearette said…
yay! you went for the big ones. i patted a pug and a springer spaniel yesterday (as well as some unidentifiable breeds/mixes).

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!