Headed north

Aargh! Technical problems. Hate them. It took me TEN MINUTES to reply to an email from my friend Carpe. Ten minutes, people. I called Verizon and they dropped me like a hot potato when they learned I had a Mac...or transferred me, rather. Macs are apparently more popular than Windows because the Mac customer service department was suffering "unusually long wait times".

So I'm going to Massachusetts tomorrow for my nephew's First Communion. I got him a couple of shirts from Old Navy as a communion/birthday gift. I also got my mother her Mother's Day gift in advance because she'll be in China on the actual day. I got her a cookbook called Souped Up and three chocolate truffle frogs. I think D liked the frogs the best of all the presents. (And if you're wondering, Mom doesn't read the blog. I think she's afraid to. Her friend H was all, "Let's look at her blog!" and Mom was like, "No.")

I'm reading Bed Rest by Sarah Bilston, and took a few more books out of the library. I'll let you know if any of them are noteworthy.

Finally, D is working on a little yoga website for me...it's quite cute...I'll give y'all the link when it's finalized.

Have a good weekend! I realized I'll probably miss the next round of Quiet in the Stacks Pictionary because I'll be on the road tomorrow.

Comments

SK said…
Have fun in MA!! Hmm..chocolate frog truffles sound yummy (even though I hate frogs). Sounds very Harry Potter-ish. :)
Anonymous said…
I can´t wait to see the website, K. It´s going to be awesome.
verniciousknids said…
Bon voyage...and I'm keen to see your yoga site too :)
Bearette said…
Thanks, guys :)
Caro said…
Have fun. Chocolate frogs sound yummy.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!