A story in pictures


A Village street, en route to brunch.

The interior of Miracle. Cue Mike and the Mechanics: "All I need is a miracle, all I need is youuuu..."

My friend TN.

Blue cornmeal Miracle pancakes.

A dog who didn't like the flash; he backed away when I took out my camera. I snapped him unawares.

Random Central Park shot.

Random Central Park shot 2.

Pond filled with tiny sailboats, too small for people.

One duck is mad at the other; he is swimming away.

A cocker spaniel with an X-and-O collar. I want to know how dog photographers do it. I bet they bribe them to stay still with food.

T patting the doggie.

Alice in Wonderland statue, being hugged by a kid.

Awesome cocker spaniel. S/he looks somewhat menacing in this photo, but then s/he jumped up and kissed me all over the face. (Don't worry, I washed up when I got home.)


Doggie on the subway. The owner said indignantly, "Some people think he looks like...rat!"

Comments

bdogg_mcgee said…
I love the Alice in Wonderland statue!!!
Anonymous said…
Those pancakes look very tasty! I also like the sleeveless-shirt dude sitting behind your friend.
Caro said…
Stuart Little could fit in the sailboats.

Didn't I see him poking out of that bag in the last pic? :D
Anonymous said…
Love the day in pictures. Very cute.
Anonymous said…
Great pictures! It was a fun day.
There should have been more pugs, though. Maybe next time. :)
TN.
Anonymous said…
The "menacing" cocker spaniel looks like a King Charles Cavalier spaniel. What a cutie~
Bearette said…
aren't they cute, with their spots? ;)
Bearette said…
AT, you became Al! ;)

Kitkat, they were quite tasty :)
verniciousknids said…
What a perfect day with a perfect blue sky :D
Lisa said…
Rowen would have a blast playing Moby Dick with those sailboats!
Elsa said…
Great photos! It's funny - I just came back from NYC and I saw the same (well, maybe not the same, but it was the same colors and everything) King Charles Cavalier Spaniel in Central Park on Thursday afternoon. Actually, I saw 2 of them. They're very cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!