Dreams...a two-pack

The night before last, I dreamed I was supposed to take ballroom dancing with a friend. Then my sister K showed up. "You have a softer face," he told her. I was annoyed ;)

Last night, I dreamed that I was home in Massachusetts (where I'm visiting over Mother's Day) and there were bunk beds in my room there. The top bunk was neatly covered with bags of tomatoes and stacks of books, almost as if I were preparing for an emergency. Some of the books were shrink-wrapped like the ones from the library. I peeked inside one and saw it was way overdue! I started to panic and checked inside again. There was a sale receipt...apparently I bought it at a library sale instead.

When I woke up, I still felt vaguely unsettled, and then I realized D is the one who has overdue library books.

Comments

This suzy said…
There's not many people who dream about overdue library books. lol
Bearette said…
Liz - i thought you might like that one ;)

Suzy - i guess i'm unique :)
Mz.Elle said…
Over due library books..they haunt me too!
Roxanne said…
A softer face does not necessarily make her light on her toes. ;)
Bearette said…
It's interesting because the soft-face thing never occurred to me. I guess there is a lot of interesting stuff in the subconscious.
Poppy said…
You have just reminded me to return my library books! Thank you!

I am unsettled by the tomatoes and shrink-wrapped books, and it wasn't even my dream...
Bearette said…
Glad to be of service ;)

I know, it's freaky, isn't it?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!