The last kiss

So I saw The Last Kiss today. Kim had advised everybody not to see it, but I got it from Netflix anyway because (a) it was free, and (b) I liked Zach Braff's other movie Garden State (although Scrubs jumped the shark a long time ago). It was one depressing movie. It also put me in the odd position of liking the Other Woman (Rachel Bilson) better than the girlfriend (Jacinda Barrett).

Grey's Anatomy is on now. I feel like I've been away from the characters too long. They had on reruns the whole month of December, for Pete's sake. But I shouldn't kvetch because it's back now :)

Another Netflix movie I saw recently was Stardust Memories. It was one of those movies that I liked even more after I saw it (good aftertaste). There's one scene where there's an elephant on a beach.

Comments

Roxanne said…
I loved the Last Kiss. Although I have to say the other girl fulfilled the stereotype for me...I wanted to rip her heart out along with Zach's character (until he won me back when he sat and sat and sat).

I thought it was a great movie and all the actors were great including the parents.
This suzy said…
I finally started watching Grey's Anatomy this season because it's on after Ugly Betty. And I got tired of the reruns too. Although I felt like smacking Christina and Burke last night.
Amy said…
Grey's was so good last night! I love that show.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!