I woke up this morning at 8:30 or so and was pleasantly surprised. I thought, "Oh, I can make it to the 10:00 Basics class." We're required to do a basics class each week. I heard the door open and shut and realized that D must have woken up and gone out before I got out of bed. I assumed that his friend L, who was sleeping on the couch, went with him.

I went out to the living room to fetch my mat. I was pretty sure I had rolled it up the night before and put it on top of a chair. Then I saw a bunch of blankets scattered on the floor. My mat was peeping out from under them. Then I saw L's black, shaggy hair. He was sleeping on my mat, wrapped up in blankets. Nothing but his hair was showing.

I knew then I'd have to rent a mat, but I was amused anyway. When I got to the center, I said, "I have to rent a mat today because my husband's friend is sleeping on mine." Of course I was waiting to say that. The rental mats are terribly thin, though, and I could feel my bones making direct contact with the floor.

Comments

Caro said…
Funny story. Sorry about the thin mat though, ouch!
Heh. Funny story.

When we moved out of the motel into our house, we had no furniture, so take one guess what we slept on? Glad we were doing yoga.
Bearette said…
Hehe ;) So it's a popular idea.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!