Friday's feast

This is from a site Lora frequents. I know it's not Friday, but I've never been much for rules.

Appetizer
When was the last time you did something you would consider courteous, what was it, and who was it for?

Today at Whole Foods, I was passing in front of a woman with a cart. I felt as if I had stepped in front of her, although neither of us was in line yet. So I let her go ahead of me. I looked at the two-bite brownies and two-bite chocolate macaroons while I was in line. Those things have a lot of calories! A regular-sized brownie must be well over 200 calories.

Salad
If you were to have a painting done of you alone, what would you want the background to be?

Pink!

Soup
Describe your voice.

I'm told I have a nice voice. I do talk too fast, however. I wish I could naturally speak slower. When I try to do so, it sounds forced.

Main Course
What is something you would like to do, but you're afraid of the risk(s)?

Practically everything. I'm very risk-averse. Maybe start my own yoga studio or restaurant. A neighbor of mine from MA always said she would make tomato sauce for my restaurant. It would be vegetarian, of course :)

Dessert
What was the last television show you watched?

It would have to be The Apprentice. I am so over that show, though. D and Lobo were watching, and I watched too rather than leave the room. But I find it thoroughly stupid. Tonight Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy will be on, and those are much better.

Comments

Bearette said…
Thank you! Of course they are your HTML skills ;)
Anonymous said…
I agree with CU - I love the new color!
Bearette said…
Thanks! I picked the color, and D tweaked the html.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!