This is a kind of original meme where you talk about 6 "unspectacular quirks"...hmm.
1. I have seen the Basket Case movies. These are such dreadful horror movies that they are actually kind of good. They involve a twin who is kept in a basket. The sequel is called: "Basket Case 2: Time for a Bigger Basket." I think the reason my family saw these was that my brother-in-law is from Glens Falls, where these movies were made, or set, or something.
2. I came across the word "Egypt" in my reading when I was very young (kindergarten or before) and pronounced it Eggy-pit. D likes this pronunciation :)
3. I like pigs.
4. I used to get an anonymous valentine (among the usual signed ones) on Valentine's Day in elementary school. It really piqued my curiosity.
5. I used to love circus peanuts (the fluffy, orange candy kind) as a kid. D can't stand them.
6. A couple of my favorite iTunes songs right now are "Everything She Wants" by Wham and "Levon" by Elton John. Actually, "Everything She Wants" is losing ground, but for a while it was my very favorite song.