My cousin sent me some puns, I couldn't resist these four:

A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger."

Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive."

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named Ahmal. The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him Juan. Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

Comments

This suzy said…
HA HA HA!! Those are hilarious!! :)
BabelBabe said…
i've always loved the electron one.
Anonymous said…
I seriously love puns. They're not laugh-out-loud funny, but I find them clever and cute.

My best spontaneous pun happened in high school when a classmate of mine (she totally walked into this one) was talking about how she could never be a doctor because she'd have to go to school for so long.

I said, "So, you couldn't be a doctor because you don't have the patients?" It got my English teacher's attention, who thought it was very witty of me.
Bearette said…
:) Me too. She did walk into that one.
Caro said…
Thanks for the laugh with my morning coffee.

I read below that you left E with a sitter for the first time. It's amazing how hard that is to do isn't it?
Bearette said…
Yes. And we tried to let him cry it out last night because a friend of mine had her baby sleeping through the night at 6 weeks. It was horrible. I caved at 6 am.
Poppy said…
The carrion one is my favorite. :D

My word verification cracks me up: ieegggk

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!