To pop or not to pop.

My belly button has always been super-deep. As in, it was kind of a pain because it would collect lint and dirt. Sorry, I'm making myself sound very attractive here ;) Now it's getting progessively shallower. Soon it will be watching reality shows and gossiping about Paris Hilton.

I know this might sound weird, but I kind of want it to pop out! It doesn't happen to everyone, but I just think it would be cute. Apparently it can be irritating because it rubs against your clothes. Right now, though, it's still an innie -- just a much shallower one.

Comments

Poppy said…
Is it wrong that I secretly wish you'd post belly button pics if it does pop? :)
Bearette said…
Not wrong :) Maybe I will...
Anonymous said…
Is it wrong that when I first read the title I read it as "poop"? Hehe.

My belly button occasionally gets lint as well. I think it's because I also have quite a bit of belly hair! How's that for being attractive?
Bearette said…
Kitkat - lol. It will grow faster if you get pg! I gave up on shaving my legs and arms because I just can't keep up. My head hair is going to be down to my butt soon.

(Okay, I shave occasionally. But really, it's like trying to move the ocean, drop by drop.)
Mz.Elle said…
LOL,mine popped out!

My friend has a deep belly button and he said that Mr. Fuzzy Button lived in there and that's what all the lint was from;)
Bearette said…
I think he lived in mine, too ;)
This suzy said…
My friend Meat discovered that she had a freckle in her belly button when she was preganat. Maybe you'll have a similarly exciting discovery! lol
Bearette said…
That's funny! Mine's really clean right now b/c it's so shallow, but no freckles yet :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!