Last post was my 800th! Yay.

If you are pregnant, secretly or otherwise, I recommend the baby book I'm reading (see sidebar). It tells you about all these amazing bargains and places to buy things on the cheap. Whenever I sit down to read it, I'm armed with a pen and I keep dog-earing pages.

My SIL gave me a gift card for a little spa place! Very exciting. The only problem is, they have this huge smorgasbord of options. I've pretty much decided on the foot massage. If you've had one, please tell me how awesome it was :) Or if there is a reason NOT to get one, let me know. Otherwise, I am looking forward to 20 minutes of having my feet rubbed.

It's the kind of thing that, as a (relatively) thrifty former New Englander, it would never occur to me to do. I've never even paid to have my nails done. But it's probably pretty relaxing!

Comments

Poppy said…
Now you think everyone's secretly pregnant, don't you? ;)

I assure you: Not preggers. Should I read the book anyway?
Bearette said…
Sure, if you want. You might prefer Big Love, though :)
Elsa said…
I've only had a foot massage as part of a pedicure and as part of a regular massage - but it felt very good. I like my hands massaged - very relaxing.

BTW, Congrats on your 800th post!!
Anonymous said…
I've had a few massages, but not one dedicated solely to my feet. I loooooove massages, though. I'm sure it will be awesome.

(I'm very ticklish on my feet but a proper masseuse can avoid causing discomfort- they need a firm hand!)
Bearette said…
Tickling - that's a good point. I'm super-ticklish on my feet, too. Can't believe I forgot that!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!