Rainer, foot fetishist.

It struck me that Rainer has quite a personality. On each visit, he exhibits some new quirk. This way, I can blog about him over and over again ;) Also, it keeps things interesting.

When I got to the bookstore tonight, he was prowling around instead of resting. He registered my presence, but instead of getting in my lap right away, he got up close and personal with some woman's foot. "I have too many cats on my feet," she laughed; I guess she was a cat owner?

Then he meandered over to the man standing next to her, and really gave in to full-fledged foot ecstasy. He wound around the guy's ankles and made lapping motions at his feet. Whether he actually licked them or not, I don't know.

Then he got into my lap. D observed that Rainer likes all my attention. When I talk to others, he gets restless. So I sang to him, and patted him, and he became relaxed and content.

Comments

Caro said…
He sounds like a kid. Nobody else had better get near HIS lap.
Bearette said…
Pretty much ;)
This suzy said…
What a fun cat. lol
Bearette said…
I think you would like him a lot.
Katie said…
Aww...he sounds sweet. Is this the resident cat at the bookstore?
Iamthebookworm said…
I always thought that you should be honored if a cat likes you and Rainer definitely likes you.
Bearette said…
KB - Yep :)

Bookworm - I agree - it is an honor :) I feel "chosen."
Mz.Elle said…
My kitties do that too,only when I'm walking,lol *trip*

He sounds like a great cat:)
Bearette said…
Cute!

I think if he were in a movie, he'd steal the show ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!