Knitting bloggers shake me out of my rut with ideas for new things to make -- but they also send me straight to the yarn store ;) Fortunately, I'm learning how to economize. Cascade, at $7 for 220 yards of pure wool, is an especially good deal. That's probably enough for two hats.

Here are the three skeins I bought:



One of the skeins is for a gift. The raspberry yarn and the green ball are wool, while the blue skein is cotton.

A little girl spun my yarn in the store and chided her mother, "You're going to have to learn to spin sometime. Do you think I'll be living with you forever?"

Comments

Caro said…
Ooh, pretty colors.

I need my kids to stick around to help me with the computer.
Bearette said…
Hehe...D's mother enlisted his help with computers when he was still wearing those pajamas with feet.
Lisa said…
So what are you going to make with all those pretty skeins?
Bearette said…
Lisa - it's a good question. I was originally planning to make hats out of all three, but I might make a poncho out of the raspberry one.
Elsa said…
I love those colors - especially the green one - very soft and pretty.
Bearette said…
Thanks! I like the green too. It was definitely calling to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!