Insomnia strikes again

I can't sleep.

I know people say that if you have insomnia, it's probably a sign of some deep anxiety. Unfortunately, the things that flick through my head when I can't sleep are as follows:

1) The skin on my collarbone feels weird. Maybe it will be better if I lie on my side? No, then my arm will fall asleep. Guess I'll get up and blog.

2) All the songs from Rubber Soul (a Beatles album I recently rediscovered).

The shawl I'm working on is taking forever. It has 90 rows (or it will when it's finished), and each row has 100+ stitches (160 in the beginning, but there have been periodic decreases). However, I love the colors. The finished product might be too busy, but making stripes is fun. I'll just wear it with a very subdued top ;)

Am pondering whether to see that ping-pong movie with Christopher Walken. I am definitely a fan of his, but I read once that he'll take any role he's offered. Fortunately, it hasn't scarred his reputation. But it means I always think about it before I head to the cineplex.

Comments

Poppy said…
You should see the ping pong movie. I'm gonna.
Bearette said…
Maybe I should :) If you see it first, I hope you review it.
Anonymous said…
Striped shawl? Sounds great! Can you post pics?

-Ladypeter
Bearette said…
Hi LP,

Definitely. I just have to do a few more rows and it will be finished and camera-ready ;)

If you want a preview, there's a pic in the Aug 19 blog entry -- that was right when I started.

It's definitely colorful...I'll have to wear it with something pink or purple, though.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!