Hello, y'all, I'm in Massachusetts and feeling very relaxed and cozy after a cup of black tea with some soy milk mixed in. Yesterday I saw Alice in Wonderland with a friend from high school (although actually, we became friends in junior high, and I saw my first R-rated movie - Child's Play - with her when we were both thirteen). Anyway, Alice was a disappointment - one of those obvious, unsubtle Hollywood movies with forced jokes and no depth - but it was great seeing my friend. She is one of those people who never really change, and it is reassuring. It is definitely a good thing, in her case. One of the most solid people I know.

I also finished knitting my mitten. I forgot how much I hate knitting thumbs. But it is done, and the second one is underway.

Comments

Hey at least u can knit...I like that stitch u did on this one!.
Bearette said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
i just thought of something. could u have done the stitch done on the hand for the thumb? or would it have been too thick?
Bearette said…
Chrissy - i'm not sure. the pattern didn't call for it, so i didn't :)
This suzy said…
Cute mitten!! At my last knitting class, they were joking about "second sock syndrome," where people knit one sock and never get around to knitting the second one. So here's to not having second mitten syndrome! :)
Bearette said…
lol, yes. I am practically done with the second mitten :) It's more of a danger with socks...they are such a pain, because they are generally knit on size 2 needles and kinda sorta make you go blind.
Bearette said…
BUT they are fun if they're done in worsted wool...just bulky.
This suzy said…
I got to do a handful of stitches on a sock at my final class and the needles WERE really small. I'm not sure exactly what gauge. But I'd still like to learn at some point. I'll probably take another class. lol

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!