Just wanted to touch base, though I have nothing terribly interesting to share at the moment. I put a plate of veggie meatballs, marinara and spaghetti in front of E, and he said "Dodo" (his name for my mother, though my niece originated it when she was little). Apparently he remembered having it at my mother's house.

I watched Adventureland from Netflix. It had Kristen Stewart (Twilight, which I haven't seen) and Jesse Eisenberg (who looked vaguely familiar, but I can't think what I've seen him in) in it. I have to say, I was impressed with Kristen Stewart's acting. I can see how some people would think it's laughable, but to me she was utterly convincing as a Pittsburgh teenager dealing with some rough stuff in her life. The movie as a whole really brought back those days of working at low-end jobs during your college summers, and even though it was set in Pittsburgh (where I've never been), it could as easily have been New Jersey or suburban Massachusetts. I recommend it.

Comments

BabelBabe said…
you could COME visit Pittsburgh.
You KNOW people here.
People with large if dilapidated houses.
I am JUST saying.
Bearette said…
lol, and I should tell you, I have house envy :) I have actually considered visiting Pittsburgh. It seems kind of exotic to me. Which probably sounds strange to you.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!