I have insomnia, so hello! Plus it's getting a little dusty here. E has been sleeping well - last night he did a 10-hour stretch, then took a bottle and went back down for 2 hours. Yeah, really. And on his "bad" nights he's doing 8-hour stretches, then a bottle and back down for 2.

I'm reading Prospect Park West by Amy Sohn and liking it. She went to high school with my husband and I met her at one of his reunions. I thought she was an interesting person. I got the feeling, from her book, that she now has a child. I went to her website and after poking around a bit, found that she does. (I'm really good at ferreting out information. I would be a private investigator, except that I've read how you mostly look at people's tax records. Yawn.)

In fact, she wrote an article about the benefits of breastfeeding for the mother. She talked about how she was able to wake up in the night without feeling anger and frustration, how the nursing calmed her. I can relate to that. When I was co-sleeping and E woke up to nurse, it wasn't a jarring experience. Sometimes I still second-guess my decision to wean E and put him in the crib.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Why be a PI when you could work for the FBI or CIA? Then maybe you could investigate more than just tax records. Of corse, that might cure your insomnia :)
Bearette said…
Right! It's funny, when I was in law school, the FBI did recruit there. But I didn't go for an interview.
Hannah said…
Tax records? That is boring! What about investigators who follow people whose partner suspect them of cheating? THAT sounds interesting! LOL
judy in ky said…
Tax records... yuck! Might as well be a CPA. Not as glamorous as on t.v. What about Magnum PI? You mean it's not real? Oh heck.
By the way, eight to ten hours sounds great!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!