We're going to Miami on Thursday so my mind is taken up with the kind of mundane details that I hate. One of them is my packing list.

I suspect many of us wish we could change in crucial ways, or fantasize about an alter ego. My alter ego can travel with a tiny knapsack, at a moment's notice, no planning required.

In reality, my packing list is a page long, and even though I come nowhere near the 40 minutes the "average" woman spends on grooming daily (huh?), I still have a long list of grooming garbage to take:

deodorant
razor
floss
toothpaste
toothbrush
facial cleanser
sunscreen
hairbrush

Oh well. I guess that knapsack was just a fantasy.

Comments

Mz.Elle said…
Hee.I know just what you mean:)
Bearette said…
Good to know I'm not alone ;)

I wonder if there are any knapsack people.
Anonymous said…
I think the knapsack people are mythical.

I'm proud of you for flossing while on vacation. That's dedication.
Tracy said…
So I keep coming to your blog and thinking, "Why isn't there anything new since Monday?!?!"
Oh... duh.
It's now Thursday which means you are gone.
Why aren't you blogging while you are gone? What is supposed to keep me entertained at work? ; )
Tracy said…
ps. I hope you are having fun in Miami. It's super warm here in Jax so I better it's even better in Miami.
Bearette said…
Hehe...I'm now blogging here in Miami and hopefully entertaining ;) Jax...I like that.
Tracy said…
I wish I could say I made it up... but Jax is the common abbreviation for Jacksonville. : )

Yay for Bearette blogging on vacay!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!