Not too much going on here. In lieu of other news, I'll tell you that I'm really enjoying Turning Tables by Heather and Rose MacDowell. I tend to like books set in the restaurant industry (Waiting by Debra Ginsberg and Girl Cook by Hannah McCouch are other examples), but this one is especially fun. I also like the font. Isn't it funny how that can make a difference? I think it's the same font they used in Because She Can by Bridie Clark.

(D can often identify a font just by looking, because he does some design work as part of his computer job.)

E is still moving around, though hopefully staying with his head down. We felt something round and hard a few inches above my belly button the other day. We think it was his bum :)

Comments

Caro said…
How cute, his little bum. I love baby body parts. They are so perfect.
Bearette said…
Me too. I have a baby foot fetish ;)
Anonymous said…
I like books about restaurants and food, too. :)

I never really notice the font unless I don't like it. I'm impressed that D can identify fonts...
Bearette said…
This one had bits about wine, too. A sommelier yells at the waitress for using "buttery" to describe red wine. Apparently it's a white wine term? Anyway, I thought that was funny :)
Anonymous said…
I would love a glass of buttery chardonnay right now, actually. :)
Anonymous said…
I notice font too. I have to have my students write in the same exact font, otherwise I find myself grading based on appearance!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!