Poppy asked for it!

Here it is...belly shot 2. I'm at 26 and a half weeks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice!!! You look fabulous!!
Silverstar said…
Great shot, you look beautiful. :)
Anonymous said…
You look great! There's just something beautiful about a healthy pregnant woman.
Bearette said…
Thanks, all :)
Elsa said…
You're glowing! :)
Elsa said…
Well...not literally glowing! You look radiant...and so happy :)
bdogg_mcgee said…
Simply gorgeous!!!! :)
Caro said…
Oh, you look wonderful. I love that dress.
Poppy said…
Soooooo beautiful.

Thank you, Bearette. :) :) :)
This suzy said…
I don't know what those people are talking about. Baby bump E doesn't look THAT big to me. And you look so happy! :)
Bearette said…
:) Thanks, y'all.
Tracy said…
You look so cute!!
And maybe I just don't know much about pregnancy, but you don't look ginormous.
Yay for happy, healthy pregnancies!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!