What makes this Thanksgiving different from any other?

The answer is: hair.

This year was our turn to have Thanksgiving with the in-laws (next year we'll be in Massachusetts with my brother's mother-in-law's fabulous pumpkin pie, with brandy in the filling). Anyway, D has two male cousins. One of them has told us in the past, "It would take a weed whacker" to cope with his body hair. So both of them took off their shirts and we compared. It was determined that M was hairier than J; M's chest and back hair was denser, while J's was more artfully distributed. J even had "eagle tufts," small puffs of hair on his shoulders.

How hairy is your man? (Or woman.)

Comments

This suzy said…
My Man has a little hair on his chest and a wee bit on his back, but nothing unusual, I'd say. Doesn't bother me a bit. :)
blackcrag said…
I only have me, so I can't compare myself to my woman. I really hope I am hairier than any prospective date of mine. Anything else would be disgusting.

Happy Thanksgiving, Bearette.
Bearette said…
Hee...happy thanksgiving to you, BC.
Irene said…
I much prefer smooth to hairy when it comes to the male chest. I would thus most probably have cringed in spite of myself if I bore live witness to your holiday stripping spectacle. :p

Belated happy thanksgiving, beautiful! =)
Bearette said…
hee! but you would've laughed, too ;)

thanks!
Caro said…
My husband is not horribly hairy.

I on the other hand, need to buy stock in Gillette.
Bearette said…
C - lol. You always make me laugh ;)
bdogg_mcgee said…
Oh, Gawd. DH is extremely hairy, but then again, I have quite a bit too. That, and red hair skips a generation in his family, so when we have kids, they're going to be a bunch of red-headed monkeys.

I'm not kidding.

Glad you had an interesting holiday! :)
Bearette said…
hee! well, red hair is nice on girl children :)
Anonymous said…
Sorry this is a late comment on the hair issue, but, facial hair aside, I'm hairier than my husband. I guess that's a blessing from the Native American part of him. People have asked him if he waxes.
Reighnie said…
Mine isn't very hairy thank goodness.

Eww, my aunt married a man whose chest hair was so freakin thick his shirts protruded at least an inch from it and stuck out at the top.

Sooo gross.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!