Hello, blog world. I guess there was a little decrease in excitement after seeing Madonna...but I will see what I can come up with for you. PUPKIN. Pupkin is a small dog, very feisty and cute, that I have fallen in love with. She lives at Groom-a-Rama, a pet store on 6th Ave where I go to ogle the puppies in the window. Yesterday they were all exceptionally cute and I wished I had my camera. But I'm afraid the flash might freak them out anyway. Pupkin's collar says she is a female, red-brown Shorkie Tzu (after a moment's thought, I figured out she's a Yorkie/Shih Tzu mix). Pupkin is very lively; she likes to nibble the other puppies' ears and roll around with them. She also licks the inside of the window glass, trying to lick my fingers. One of those old men who likes to narrate (you know what I mean, don't you?) was standing nearby, saying, "Look at these girls who just want to sleep [indicating a pair of serene cream-colored bulldogs with beautiful eyes]....
Comments
All the doggies want you to take them home.