So, in case you didn't notice, I got a new blog template. I like the rosy color, but I'm a little put off by the chunky thing at the bottom of each post that lets you share the post with Facebook, Twitter, etc. I don't want to share - I like to keep my online worlds separate! (Kind of.) So if anyone knows how to get rid of that awkward thing, it would be much appreciated. (I went through the settings tab, but no clues.)

Just finished The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. Her writing style is prosaic, but her discoveries are worth reading. I liked this quote:

The least strained and most natural ways of the soul are the most beautiful; the best occupations are the least forced. -Michel de Montaigne

I tried to read Let the Northern Lights Erase Your Name by Vendela Vida, but it was just too depressing. On to better books.

Comments

U can try googling those icons under the 'help' tab.. or send a email to cs...
Bearette said…
Thanks! I just checked it out, but couldn't find anything relevant. Oh well.
Crystal said…
1. I like the new look!
2. You can probably get to it from the html template, though you have to know html to fix it. I can help, but not without logging in. :/
3. I liked that book, too. It's not that the whole book was great (I got really annoyed with her personality sometimes), but I liked the ideas, like boosting energy, not nagging or dumping, giving proofs of love, don't gossip. I took notes. :)
Anonymous said…
This was my template for a short time (but in blue). I can't help with the clunky sharing icon; mine didn't come with it.

I think I like the sound of this happiness book, especially the part about the "least strained and most natural ways." Very "simple."
Bearette said…
Crystal - Yes, I got annoyed with her personality too! She kept talking about how impatient, mean and pushy she was.

Kate - Yes, I learned a lot from it, but I had to skip parts b/c I got annoyed with the author.
BabelBabe said…
blogger asked me if i wanted to add them. i said no. that's alot of help, right? :)
Bearette said…
I wish they asked me ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!