So I just got back from Chicago, it was very nice (kind of a combination of St. Louis and New York), but I think it will be my last plane trip for a while. I am just kind of planed out.

While there, I finished The Cookbook Collector, which I loved. Except...they had to work in this whole 9/11 thing at the end. I hate it when they do that.

Currently reading Olive Kitteridge. Which is well written but very, very depressing. They are actually short stories (I hadn't realized, because it looks like a novel), with a few characters in common.

Got an ARC of The Good Psychologist to review. So yeah, all set with books for a while.

Comments

Poppy said…
It's annoying how many things hook onto 9/11 just because, with no real specific purpose to it. :( Glad you had a great time in Chicago!
Bearette said…
Thanks! Yeah, she put a character on one of the planes. Urg. Otherwise, a good book.
BabelBabe said…
thx for the warning. still recovering from "Remember Me" : )
Bearette said…
Yeah, it reminded me of that!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!