Monday meme

Haven't done one of these in a while.

Questions:

1. What one food could you eat every single day?
Watermelon.

2. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Nope.

3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
A Blackberry!! I actually don't like talking on the phone, but I love it for texting and emailing.

4. What did you have for dinner last night?
Baked ziti. I make it with Muenster and Parmesan instead of ricotta. Everyone loves it, even my choosy-eater son.

5. What is your favorite candy?
I don't eat candy very often, but I do like Snickers.

Comments

dang, u have perfect vision? lucky you
Anonymous said…
I don't wear glasses or contacts either! And I think I'd like your ziti without ricotta--not a fan of ricotta.

Also, I was just thinking about memes the other day. Like, remember those? Heh.
Bearette said…
KBF - Yup, 20/20 so far, anyway.

Kate - Yes, I don't like ricotta either - except for this one restaurant that has cow's milk ricotta mixed with olive oil. It's very different from supermarket ricotta and quite delicious.

Yeah, memes definitely seem like a blast from the past!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!