Cable shrug and Chicago

So here is the shrug I finished, from the back. The back is more interesting than the front. I'm not going to bother with the brooch; it looks perfectly fine left open.

I'm going to Chicago not this weekend, but next. Whee! Hopefully it will be different enough from New York to be an adventure. While there, I will meet up with a friend I haven't seen in 13 years. So that will be fun.

Tomorrow we are taking E to the beach. D bought him some sand toys in preparation. And we have a little yellow beach chair for him with a sun umbrella attached.

Comments

judy in ky said…
Have fun at the beach with E. Hope you take some photos!
Chicago should be great... we lived there for three years back in the eighties.
Bearette said…
I'm glad to hear you like Chicago. I'm curious to see what it will be like. I may avoid the deep dish pizza :)
Anonymous said…
I love the shrug!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!