A perfect (gustatory) day

I think life is seldom perfect, but right now...I do have a perfect feeling in my belly. For lunch, D and I took E to an outdoor cafe, where we had veggie burgers with greens on the side. This dish is good, but never quite filling. So then I couldn't decide between a glass of Riesling or a slice of key lime pie...and decadently opted for both. It was delicious.

Later, when I got home with the baby, I ate a bit of cheese from the fridge. I may actually be a Frenchwoman deep down...I think there are few things more lovely than wine and cheese.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think if you aren't a French woman deep down, then there's something wrong with you. Who doesn't love a good wine, cheese, or chocolate?

By the way, I think there's something in the air. A good something. Maybe it's an astrology thing. I had a fantastic day too.
judy in ky said…
I LOVE Key Lime Pie! I can never, ever turn it down!
Bearette said…
Me too. It's quite yummy. This one came with a dollop of whipped cream and a slice of sour lime.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!