So D and I went to Massachusetts today for a wedding and family visit. I thought E was a little fussy on the train, so I strapped him into the Ergo and went for a walk. One woman tapped me on the back and said, "The baby was awesome. He really was." So that made me feel good.

When Mom picked us up, she was a little anxious from being in traffic. The tall ships came into Boston today and everyone went to see them, so the car situation was a bit snarly. So we took a break before driving back to the 'burbs. We found an upscale hotel with a beautiful view of the water and a casual bar/restaurant that was reasonably baby friendly. Our couch and chairs were right next to the window. I had a lentil burger on an onion roll with a bit of salad and Indian sauces. It was quite yummy. Then D got a brownie sundae, and you know, we just had to help him out with that. You can't expect someone to eat one of those on his own :)

Comments

This suzy said…
That's really nice that the woman took the time to tell you that E was a good baby.

Sounds like a good trip so far!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!