It feels like no one is blogging anymore, but I will valiantly soldier on.

Weaning is underway (sort of). For the past few days, I've been feeding him early in the morning, then giving him soy milk instead of a feeding until he insists on it (usually 8-9 hours after the first feeding). Then I nurse him to sleep. Though he doesn't fall asleep during nursing anymore. He finishes nursing, then rolls around or stretches and then he falls asleep.

We went to the park today and he met a plump, adorable 13-month-old named Johanna. She was with a babysitter, whom she resembled, but the babysitter said it was just a fluke. She hopes her actual kids look like Johanna.

On the train ride back from MA, I took E to the cafe car because he was fussing (teeth #3 and 4 were breaking through). As usual, he was revived by flirting with the cafe lady and enjoying a professional photographer's attentions. He was doing a profile of the cafe lady and snapped a few pics of me and E. He said he would email them to me, but who knows; I haven't gotten them yet.

D and I saw Bruno. I felt a little polluted by the experience, but I did laugh.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've heard the same said about Bruno by others. I didn't see Borat, so I think I'll continue the tradition by not seeing Bruno also :)

I've been trying to post something new, but I just don't feel like there's anything to say these past few days.
Judy in KY said…
I'm still blogging! And still reading my favorite blogs, including yours.
We have six birthdays in the three months of summer, so things are a bit hectic around here. We do shopping, planning, cooking, baking, phone calling and getting together for every birthday. Whew!
I love how E loves to flirt with people!
Judy in KY ( I forgot to sign into blogger.)
blackcrag said…
I'm dropping by regularly. But you're right, I'm not posting much. I'm dealing with some issues and trying to leave the blog out of it (I have also considered killing the blog).

I hope to be done with most of it soon, and hope to post something new sooner.
BabelBabe said…
I'm still blogging.

and reading yours ; )

I haven't seen Borat and probably won't see Bruno. But then I don't see many movies - altho I did go see Ice Age 3 with Primo last night.

Weaning is hard; good luck! How old is he now? How is he taking it?
Bearette said…
I seem to have stalled :( I can only get him to go 8 hours without nursing during the day. Also, he prefers bottles to sippy cups. I guess Rome was not built in a day.
Poppy said…
I love that E flirts so much. He has such beautiful eyes and lashes.

I'm sure I have plenty to blog about but no desire, and no one's reading (or at least acknowledging the read) anyway, so I would rather spend my time reading books. :)
Bearette said…
I can understand that. I like the books myself :)
Caro said…
I'm glad you are soldiering on. I enjoy your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!