New words

I'm pretty sure E said "no" and "hi" today. I was giving him his bottle of whole milk and I said, "Do you want any more?" and he said, "No." I asked again and he said, "No." I asked a third time, to see if he would say it again, but he just laughed. Then I told the babysitter about it when she came, and she asked, and he said, "No no." It was really cute. I can't wait till he shakes his head like my friend's kid.

We took him to a Chinese restaurant where one of the waiters loves him. He brought E a fortune cookie and the fortune was, "You are the center of attention in every group." I'd say that's true. Anyway, as the waiter passed by, E said, "Hi."

Comments

Roxanne said…
How precious! I think you've got a social butterfly on your hands. Love that fortune! I'm sure he is the center of attention, but a well deserved role. :)
Caro said…
The perfect fortune cookie for E!
This suzy said…
That's so cool! I love a fitting fortune like that. :)
judy in ky said…
He's a charmer, all right! That fortune was meant for him.
Anonymous said…
"No" is cute now, but just you wait...

I should mention that I just spent a long weekend with a 2 (almost 3)-year-old.
Poppy said…
A perfect fortune for him!

I am so excited that he's saying more words!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!