In the trenches

So last night was the first night of sleep training. It didn't go too well, but I guess you have to keep plugging. I used to be able to nurse him and he would go through the night, but it doesn't work anymore. It feels like he's outgrown it or something. I mean, he still feeds, but it's not as effective. Anyway, we finally ended up letting him cry it out a bit -- okay, an hour -- then I nursed him again, and he fell asleep. In the bed. But I'm going to try at the beginning of the night to put him in the crib and keep trying each night.

Comments

Caro said…
All your hard work will pay off, I promise. :-)
Bearette said…
Thanks, Caro. I hope so. I wasn't able to do any sleep training last night because I passed out at 8 pm.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!