A small miracle

So I'm having quite the struggle at night these days. E is teething, with a fifth tooth struggling to come through; I can see the bud in his gum, and he felt like he was burning up. (As I learned when I once rushed him to the doctor, thinking he was sick, teething can cause a fever.) It can also cause a little diarrhea! Fun! And it occurred at 5:30 am! (I'm not at the miracle part yet, but hang in there.)

After changing the sheet and his diaper, I lay him down and he slept. This was momentous. It was the first time ever that he has fallen asleep without motion (car or stroller) or nursing. I hope it means good things are to come.

Comments

Roxanne said…
What seems like a small miracle to some, is usually a HUGE victory for parents. Yay for E (and mommy and daddy)!!!!
Bearette said…
Thanks, guys. I only hope he decides to do a repeat.
Anonymous said…
Goooooo E!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!