You're not going to believe this, but...

I saw Ethan Hawke AGAIN. Apparently he has scoped out all the family-friendly establishments in the area, too. It was funny, though - this time I saw his baby first. He was holding the baby on his lap, and the baby was wearing an adorable, tiny knit cap. And no, I don't know whether the baby was a boy or a girl. He was with his wife and his kids from his former marriage to Uma.

We had a nice dinner with two of our friends. I am dying for them to get married. They are so well suited. And they are kid friendly! Some people without babies are scared of them. But they're not. They both love E. E gnawed on the breadbasket and had some applesauce that I brought with me.

Comments

Caro said…
I was petrified of babies before I had one. I love your new avatar.
Anonymous said…
EH again...wow. You should arrange a play date! Hah. I wonder if he goes home and says, "I saw the woman with the long hair again!"

I'm becoming more kid-friendly. I mean, I don't have much of a choice anymore, since most of my friends these days have kids. They're not so scary anymore :)
blackcrag said…
Go talk to him already! E would be the perfect excuse, if he is one of those bbies that is most fascinated by the other smallest person in the room.
BabelBabe said…
did i ever tell you i went to college with him? before he dropped out to do Dead Poets and get rich and famous and marry a movie star.

didn't he marry the nanny the second time round?
Roxanne said…
So if he's with the nanny now, I wonder if they hired a new nanny? She probably wouldn't allow it. ;)

You seriously need to get E and his baby togther. Would make for very good blog fodder. :)
Bearette said…
Caro - thanks! good to see you :)

kitkat - me too! i think he should recognize me by now. most of my friends don't have kids. i'm working on them :)

BC - i think e is most fascinated by the adults giving him lots of attention...

BB - yes, you did tell me, and I was appropriately starstruck :) as far as i know, he married uma first, nanny second (ryan shawhughes). she was there, too (the nanny-now wife).

R - it really, really would. i'm too shy, though :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!