I heart Brussels sprouts.

So I made this and it came out delicious. And pretty, too. I recommend it. You might even want to double it - if the folks at Gourmet think this serves 4 people, they're on crack ;)

Today was a little - okay, a lot - horrifying. I was pushing E in his stroller and we went down the little ramp for handicapped people (you know, the little decline at the edge of the sidewalk). At the bottom of the ramp was a puddle, which concealed a bump. I tripped and the stroller pitched forward. It was awful. A woman helped me get it upright again. I was frantic. She said, "He's not hurt, just scared." I don't know how I'm going to survive the first bruise, etc. And God forbid he plays football. I don't think it's big in New York, anyway.

Comments

Lora said…
Thank God for those kind people that get you through that first year of motherhood. Every first is momentous, both the positive and the scary. The second is less so, as is the third and the forth. However, it will be over my dead body that Liam will go out for football.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!