Well, I thought this would be the worst Christmas ever when E woke me up at 4 am and cried until 6:30 am. That's when D got the bright idea of giving him Tylenol - E is sick, after all, but my brain was too tired to come up with bright ideas like that. Things improved from there.

I talked with my mother and sister on the phone, then took E to the grocery store to get ingredients for tonight's dinner (bowtie pasta with green beans and red wine-tomato sauce, sprinkled with Parmesan). It was unexpectedly balmy outside. For lunch, D and I will probably take E to a diner. And I'll get my family Christmas celebration in January.

Merry Christmas, everyone...

Comments

judy in ky said…
Merry Christmas! I hope he's feeling better.
Bearette said…
A little bit :) We have to keep using this bulb to clean his nose...

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!