So we had dinner with friends, one of whom showed up with a black eye and a shirt that said P (it took us a while to figure this out). E behaved pretty well, though he is more of a morning baby. R (who works in publishing) gave me two books and told me that Elizabeth Berg and John Irving have new books coming out! And she's met both of them! And she says their upcoming books are good! Yay. (Don't worry, I have no more exclamation points ;)

I also have some cute pics of E trying to crawl...to be posted! (Okay, that was one more.)

Comments

BabelBabe said…
i want pics of the baby in his Halloween costume!
Caro said…
I don't get the black eye with the p. Am I having a duh moment?
Bearette said…
BB - no halloween costume, sorry :) i will try to have the other pix up soon, though.

C - we didn't get it either. He was a black-eyed pea :)
Anonymous said…
My work friends give me a hard time because I have a thing against exclamation points. I don't mind when other people use them, but when I do, I feel like I'm writing for a cartoon bubble.

My word verification is "nestrate."
Bearette said…
That reminds me of Nestor from the Iliad (I think?) I know, that is highly geeked out ;)
Anonymous said…
A new Elizabeth Berg and a new John Irving!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caro said…
Oh...hee.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!