Absurd fear #9,411,566

So yesterday when the babysitter (who is great, like our Saturday girl; yay for women's colleges with babysitting services!) came, I went swimming. All went well until I got into the hot tub. About 10-15 minutes in, something started to feel very wrong. I stepped out and there were spots in front of my eyes. My head was wavy. I sat down until things got normal again. And then I couldn't help thinking, "I boiled my eggs. I won't be able to have another baby!"

But when I got home, the babysitter assured me this was not the case. She is one of those people you feel comfortable with right away, so I let my neuroticism hang out :)

Comments

This suzy said…
Did you ever figure out what caused you to feel that way?
Bearette said…
I think I probably just overheated in the hot tub. Maybe I shouldn't go in there again, or if I do, just for 5 minutes or something.
Tracy said…
I shouldn't laugh...
But I'm sure, looking back, it makes you giggle too...
Maybe.
Or maybe I'm evil.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!