So, I'm still kind of stressed out. I have some stuff going on that I can't talk about yet. I might be able to in a few weeks. It depends on how things go.

I'm trying to think how to handle it. You see, things are kind of out of my control. I have to wait a few days for something, and then I have to wait 2-3 weeks. There is no way to speed it up.

I think what I need is perspective. I remember in sophomore year of college, I and a bunch of my friends were single. We were convinced we'd never find "the one," etc. We listened to "So Lonely" by the Police and called it "angst." The thing is, everybody in that group found "the one." Every last person. And I look back at our angst, and I kind of shake my head.

This issue is probably going to work out okay. No guarantees (knock on wood). And if it doesn't, life will go on. It won't be ideal, but the world won't stop turning, either.

I'm trying to tell myself, "This, too, will pass." 'Cause it will. Maybe not as quickly as I'd like, but it will resolve one way or the other.

Comments

Roxanne said…
I hope everything (whatever it is) works out okay. Now you have *me* worried. :(
bdogg_mcgee said…
As am I....you're in my thoughts. ((HUG))
Poppy said…
This is a good time to practice patience, and to lean on your friends. Lean on us.
This suzy said…
I hope it all works out like you're hoping it will. It sounds like maybe you need some distractions to help pass the time. I'll be thinking about you.
Bearette said…
Thanks, guys. Hugs back :) I am hoping it all works out.
Reighnie said…
Uh oh... I've heard this before, not from you and not to lessen what you are going through...but wow.

If it's what I think it is, I hope the outcome is what you want it to be.
Bearette said…
ZM - probably not what you think, it's pretty far out. But thanks!
Katie said…
Sorry I'm late on this, but I hope all turns out well. Sending good thoughts your way!

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!