Jam in real life?

From MSN:

All you "Office" fans secretly hoping for a real-life Jim and Pam romance, just give it up already. The New York Daily News spied John Krasinski "canoodling" with on- and off-screen ex Rashida "Karen" Jones at a post-"SNL" party last week, the second time in six months they've been seen cozying up. The paper also caught the sometime squeezes looking thisclose at a May screening of "Shrek the Third."

Oh well...I kind of thought he and "Karen" were good together anyway.

Comments

Poppy said…
I'm totally ok with John and Rashida together in real life as long as JAM is together on TV. Besides, John and Rashida used to date before The Office, so I'm not surprised they're hanging out again.
Poppy said…
PS - I forgot to subscribe so I'll get your return comment if you leave one. Sigh. There!
Bearette said…
I'm so flattered that someone subscribed! I always forget to, too. Then again, I probably check enough that it doesn't matter.

They do seem like a good couple, and I agree, Jam on air is good enough.

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!