So I turned on the TV tonight before Pushing Daisies came on, just in time to catch the tail end of Wheel of Fortune. Pat Sajak and Vanna White look exactly like they did when I was a kid.

Pat asked Vanna, "What are you wearing for Halloween?"

Vanna replied, "Easy. Black. Simple. Maybe I'll put a letter on the front."

They laugh and Pat leans in: "What letter?"

Vanna (nervously): "I dunno. Maybe an N?"

Pat: "Well, I wish you would wear an I. So I could dot it."

This, um, clever innuendo made me wonder...have Pat and Vanna ever been...together?

Ick.

Comments

Poppy said…
He really said that?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Anonymous said…
Sajak has always bothered me. He looks like a giant baby, which is kind of funny, kind of scary.
Anonymous said…
Which is worse: game show host banter, or news anchor banter?
Bearette said…
Poppy - indeed. and then he said, i don't even know what i meant by that, but i think we know ;)

kitkat - there is definitely something creepy about his appearance.

liz - i'm gonna say game show host banter. though i haven't watched the news in a while :)
This suzy said…
I finally watched Pushing Daisies for the first time last night. It was kinda fun! Of course, I think Kristen C. (I am so not spelling her last name. lol) is so cute and fun, so that helps. :)
Bearette said…
She is fun. She keeps bursting into song, though! I think she used to play Glinda in the Broadway production of Wicked ;)
Mz.Elle said…
ooooh that's just creeepy!
I love little exchanges like that,I always feel like I'm being let in on a secret or something.
Anonymous said…
Regarding the banter, I guess we should be glad that Pat doesn't feel up his contestants like Richard Dawson did back in the day. Talk about creepy.
Roxanne said…
Pat has always seemed creepy to me. Hopefully Vanna was smart enough to steer clear of him off camera.
Irene said…
Uh-oh! Now you've put all these icky ideas in my head that are sure to pop up everytime I catch "Wheel of Fortune"! ;p
Bearette said…
Sorry about that ;) Then again, it might make the show more interesting :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!