I take back what I said about The Big Bang Theory. Mostly. Penny is still a really dull character. But most of the other people are funny.

An embarrassing thing happened today. My SIL told me she was going to leave some yarn in a bag on my doorknob. I had a feeling it had arrived, so I opened the door to fetch the bag. Unfortunately, an old guy on my hallway was walking toward my door, so he could use the garbage chute. Why was this unfortunate? Because it was about 89 at the time, our building shut off the A/C in September, and well, you get the picture. The good news is, I didn't open the door all the way. I just kind of snaked my arm out. So I don't know how much he saw. Hopefully not a lot. Usually our hall is about as lively as a tomb. I guess I'll just pretend nothing happened when I see him again. Ugh.

And I finished a scarf! The pattern was fun to make.

Comments

This suzy said…
He probably didn't see anything, so I wouldn't worry about it. And, if he did, you may have given him the highlight of his day! :)
Bearette said…
That's nice of you. As it is, I'm hoping not to run into him ;)
Lisa said…
Hee!

I love that scarf pattern (and the color). Where is the pattern from?
Bearette said…
Thanks :) The pattern is from One Skein Wonders, which is a pretty good book. I used Cascade 220 in a cranberry-ish shade.
Lisa said…
Oh, I have that book. Yay! I'll have to look up that pattern.
Bearette said…
It's the one called One Skein Scarf in the worsted weight section :)
Caro said…
I second Suzy. LOL
Elsa said…
I love the rich cranberry color of the scarf - very nice!
Poppy said…
That is a beautiful scarf, Bearette. :)
Bearette said…
Thanks :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetable personalities

The return of Rudolph

happy birthday e!